Adorable "minimalist" loft studio in the heart of downtown Glenwood Springs!! This charming little unit has everything you need for your next vacation stay. * Imagine a tiny house that is cut in half, and stacked on top of each other! Quaint, romantic, awesome location!!
Walking distance to ALL of the best of Downtown Glenwood! Coffee shops, Hot Springs Pool, pedestrian bridge, and downtown restaurants are about 1 block away.
This studio loft, where the loft bedroom is above the kitchen via a short climb up a study ladder, is very quaint and romantic. Private fenced yard and entrance, with sitting area and electric BBQ.
All the amenities you need for a mini-vacation, including:
* Queen size bed that is on the floor in the loft (note: you must climb a ladder to access the loft, and there is a low, angled roofl ine with the max height of 5 ft 5 inches)
* Bathroom with smoked glass shower and sink that are directly open/visible to the rest of the loft, and toilet with privacy door. Towels, hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and body soap are provided.
* Kitchenette with coffee maker, coffee grounds, sugar, creamer, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, electric cooking plate, plates cups bowls, silverware, crockpot, blender plasticware storage, mixing bowls, pots and pans.
* Small kitchen table with 2 bar stools for dining in kitchen area
* Wi-fi, cable television, and DVD player and games on-site for guest's use
* A/C, fans and heater on-site for guest's comfort
** Smoking (of any substance) is allowed outside ONLY! Please make sure smoke does not enter back in apartment through open windows/doors.
City Permit #ATR18-006 - Bus Lic #011400 . Guess have private parking off street, and private entrance to rear backyard that is fenced off for this rental. This apartment has self check-in for the guests.