This newly renovated, charming downtown 2 bedroom, 1 bath (shower only) apartment is located about 1 1/2 blocks away from our B&B (rate does NOT include breakfast) in truly one of the best locations in all of Glenwood Springs. You will appreciate the tastefully decorated apartment, and it's convenient walking location. Come stay in the center of it all, in thriving downtown for your next get-away vacation!
This main floor level apartment, located in a Victorian house in the "Cooper Commons" area, offers the following amenities:
* Comfortable Queen bed in master bedroom
* 2 Twin trundle beds in 2nd bedroom
* Upgraded memory foam Queen-sized sofa bed in living room
* Sleeps 4 privately, and 6 maximum
* Towels and linens provided
* Complimentary Wi-Fi and Cable TV
* Internet-ready Smart Flatscreen TV with Blu-Ray DVD (bring your own
movies, use one of our complimentary movies at the apartment, stream
one from the internet, or check one out at Redbox)
* Fully equipped kitchen includes full-sized stove and refrigerator, pot &
pans, pyrex, toaster, coffee maker w/ filters, fresh ground coffee in
sealed pouches, teapot and a selection of teas, cups, plates, silverware,
dish soap, etc.
* This is a NON-SMOKING apartment
* Daily maid service available for an additional fee (based on availability)
City Permit #18-106 - Bus Lic #32-7804817CO . You will have full access to the entire apartment, including 1 full bedroom with queen-sized bed, fully-stocked kitchen, bathroom and 1 queen-sized sofa sleeper in the living room.
Outside private access to the living room and master bedroom from Cooper Ave, across from the Public Parking garage (free 24 hour parking), with free off-street private parking in the back (1 vehicle). There is also free 2-hour diagonal parking directly in front of the house (M-F from 8 am to 5 pm).
*IMPORTANT- We will TEXT or EMAIL you on arrival day with the combination code to the front door lock. Please make sure you have your correct phone number or email on your reservation for check-in instructions!